Pediatric Lung Diseases and Disorders:
- Pediatric Lung Diseases Disorders
- When Should My Child See Pediatric Pulmonologist?
- Chronic Cough
- Stridor (Noisy Breathing)
- Anatomy of a Child’s Lung
- Asthma Treatment in Children
- Recurrent Pneumonia in Children
- Synagis® (Palivizumab) Injections for RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
- Pediatric Aspiration Syndromes
- Postnasal Drip in Children
- SCUBA Diving Medicine
- Pulmonary Tests Procedures
- Flexible Bronchoscopy
Allergy Related Respiratory Disease.
Apnea of Prematurity (AOP)/Infancy Apnea/Apnea Monitoring
Our offices are located in the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Medical Office Building 1 (MOB 1). If your child is need of a specialist in pediatric pulmonology, please call us or submit an online appointment request.
Please Review Us!